Posts tagged CBR600RR
It wasn’t my first day on this motorcycle and it certainly wasn’t my first time riding. I can’t believe it has been so long since I first got my bike. Well, for me it has been a long time. I started to ride back in 2003. I initially had a Kawasaki Z750 and within the first year, I went mad on it and totaled it. I loved that bike. I was riding in water and my bike went under me. I slid for about 15 to 20 feet into a sidewalk and hurt my shoulder. Lucky for me, I was using full leathers which protected me a lot. My bike was not so lucky.
I wasn’t done with motorcycles yet and realized that I needed to get another. I knew that I wasn’t going to be as crazy as when I rode my first bike and in 2004, I ended up getting a Honda CBR1000RR. I, originally wanted a Honda CBR600RR, but that one day when I was shopping, they were out. Besides, I did like the dual exhaust look of the 1000RR.
Well, there is a saying regarding riding. “There are two types of riders, those that have fallen, and those that are going to fall.” For me, I was lucky to survive my fall and I do hope that I am lucky if I should ever fall again.
Visit my personal website:
Check out my book – A Day In The Life Of The Paparazzi:
Current project in development – My Plastic Camera:
Current project in development – Alluring Desires:
Watch my youTube videos:
Read my paparazzi adventures:
Visit my distribution company to see and purchase my photos:
See The Rest Of The Gallery – Photos by Henry Flores:
- Laverne Delgado Models On an Elizabeth Taylor Inspired Fine Art Photo Shoot For Photographer Henry Flores
- Sexy Beggar Girl Will Work For Lingerie
- Street lights At Night From A Moving Vehicle, Photography By Henry Flores
- Henry Flores and Brad Elterman At Apple Store, The Good Old Days
- Russian Super Model, Anna Petrova (Петрова Анна) Models On An Easter Set For Henry Flores